MetaMask wallets are considered the best-ever entry gateway for accessing decentralized apps that are built on the Ethereum blockchain. Initially, it was only released as a browser extension, but it is currently available as a standalone application as well. While the extension is available for browsers such as Brave, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, the app is available for the iOS and Android platforms. However, if you are wondering how to use this wallet service as a beginner, then you can definitely refer to the easy instructions that we are going to discuss in this document.
The best part about using the MetaMask wallet
- Setting up a new MetaMask Sign In profile is extremely easy
- A new user will not have even the slightest of difficulties while using this exchange
- In addition to that, the user interface has quick navigation features available on it
- On the other hand, you will be allowed to use the wallet on desktop and mobile
- And most importantly, it provides you with hardware wallet support as well
If you like all the traits that are included in MetaMask, please set up a new wallet by referring to the instructions given in the next segment.
How to create a new wallet on MetaMask?
- Please open the MetaMask official site- metamask.io
- On the navigation tab at the top, please click the "Download" button
- Choose your operating device or the browser type
- And click on the given "Install" button to have the wallet software ready
- Next up, what you can do is open this software and then click on "I Agree"
- On the following screen, please set up your MetaMask Sign In password
- Once you are done with this, please click on the agreement box
- Backup the secret recovery phrase/seed phrase and you're done
MetaMask Sign In - The steps to get into your wallet
- From the browser toolbar at the top, click on the puzzle icon
- Choose "MetaMask" from the given drop-down
- And the login screen will appear in which you need to enter your password
- After entering the MetaMask login password, you are set to use your wallet
This way you can easily access your MetaMask wallet from the device on which you have accessed it before. On the other hand, if you haven't signed in to your account from this device already, you will need to import your wallet by using the seed phrase.
The seed phrase which is also known as the secret recovery phrase is the master key to your wallet and can be used to access your wallet from anywhere. Being a MetaMask user, you should understand the severity of this phrase. So, make sure that you do not divulge it to anyone as it could lead to wallet hacking. Also, keep the MetaMask login details safe and do not share any such detail with anyone. In case you ever forget your wallet login credentials, you can simply import the wallet to regain its access.