Growing Industrialization Urbanization and stringent regulations related to emission and treatment of industrial wastes are propelling the market growth.
Industrial Filters Market Size – USD 2.76 Billion in 2018, Growth - CAGR of 6.2%, Trends – Customized filter technology for specific needs.
The global Industrial Filters Market is forecast to reach USD 4.50 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Industrial filters are used to filter and capture heavy duty filter media continuously. The separated waste goes to a filter bag and is ejected through a proper source. Similar to raw materials and chemicals, industrial gases likewise should be separated. Furthermore, it is of paramount importance to safeguard industrial workers from the working environment.
The market for industrial filters is influenced by growing industrialization urbanization. The necessity of a safer workplace industrial facility is driving the demand for industrial filters. Industrial filters are used in a wide range of end-user industries such as metals and mining, oil gas, and pharmaceuticals, among others. Global emphasis on environmental protection, and growing adoption of clean eco-friendly manufacturing processes are some of the factors that are propelling the global industrial filters market.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1914
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The liquid filter segment held a larger market share of 60.4% in the year 2018. This is due to the rising need for wastewater treatment, filtration of drinking water, chemicals, and filtration procedures. The growth for liquid filtration is due to the lesser expensive process and minimum time consumption during filtration, in comparison to others.
- The fiberglass filter media segment held the largest market share of 31.6% in the year 2018. This filter media is available in dry and can be treated with a non-toxic, non-flammable, odorless adhesive. These are extensively used in the air filter.
- The food beverage industry is forecasted to grow with an impressive CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Filtration in the food beverage industry is a highly critical process. Water is required for washing, beverage production, and processing purposes in these factories. Increased food safety concerns, the expansion of new product offerings by different organizations, and growing population are fueling the industrial filters market growth.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of 31.4% in the year 2018. The growing population, especially in India China and the expanding food beverage and chemical industries are propelling the growth for industrial filters market.
- Key participants Lydall Inc., Valmet Corporation, 3M, Ahlstrom-Munksjo, Clear Edge Filtration Group, Nordic Air Filtration, Fibertex Nonwoven, Sefar AG, Sandler AG, and Freudenberg Filtration Technologies among others.
To know more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-filters-market
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Liquid Filter
- Air Filter
Filter Media Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Activated Carbon
- Fiber Glass
- Filter Paper
End-Use Industries Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Food Beverage
- Metal Mining
- Power Generation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1914
Key questions covered in the global Industrial Filters Market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Industrial Filters Market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Industrial Filters Market growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Industrial Filters Market?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1914
Browse More Reports:
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs