Ceramic Matrix Composites Market Is Expected To Reach USD 8.35 Billion By 2028, According To A New Report By Reports And Data.
Demand For Ceramic Matrix Composites In Aerospace, Defense And Automotive Industry Is The Primary Factor In Influencing Market Growth.
The Global Ceramic Matrix Composites Market Is Expected To Reach USD 8.35 Billion By 2028, According To A New Report By Reports And Data. This Can Be Mainly Associated With The Rising Demand In Defense, Aerospace Automotive Industries And Technological Innovations And Advancements In The Market, Along With Investments In RD.
The Ceramic Matrix Composites Are Used In The Production Of Various Components In Aircraft Engines Such As Nozzles, Combustor Liners, Blade, And Shrouds. In High-Pressure And Low-Pressure Engine Zones, Manufacturers Use CMC Over Nickel Alloys Due To Their Better Performance And Durability. The Expected Growth In The Demand For Commercial Gas Turbine Engines Will Subsequently Fuel The Demand For Ceramic Matrix Composites.
Get a sample copy of the global Ceramic Matrix Composites market report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1240
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of reinforcement type into carbon/carbon (C/C), carbon/silicon carbide (C/SiC), oxide/oxide and silicon carbide/silicon carbide (SiC/SiC) and others.
- SiC/SiC is forecasted to account for the largest share in the global market, with a growth rate of 8.1% during the forecast period.
- SiC matrix composites, being commercially developed, has a high demand from the aerospace industry since it possesses properties such as high oxidation resistance compared to other matrix composites.
- The market is segmented on the basis of fibre type continuous (long) fibers and discontinuous (short) fibers.
- Discontinuous or short fiber accounted for the largest share in the global market in 2020 and is forecasted to rise with a rate of 6.1% during the forecast period.
- Silicon carbide fibers reinforce most of discontinuous or short fiber CMCs due to their high strength and stiffness (modulus of elasticity).
- Whiskers incorporated in short-fiber Ceramic Matrix Composites improve its toughness resisting to cracks propagation.
- The market is segmented on the basis of industry vertical into automotive, aerospace, defense, power energy, and electrical electronic, among others.
- Aerospace manufacturing industries dominated the market in 2020, and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.
- Superior features such as high dynamic load resistance, high-temperature stability, greater flexibility, and excellent thermal shock resistance make ceramic matrix composites suitable for manufacturing aircraft components.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
- North America accounted for the largest market share for ceramic matrix composites market and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
- The North American region, comprising the U.S. and Canada, is driven mainly by the growing aerospace defense industry in the region, due to low interest rates, the presence of established players, and stringent environmental regulations emphasizing on the use of lightweight and fuel-efficient materials.
- Key participants include Rolls-Royce PLC., General Electric Company, SGL Group, COI Ceramics Inc., Ceramtec, Lancer Systems, United Technologies, Applied Thin Films, Inc., Coorstek Inc., Composites Horizons, Ultramet, Graftech International Ltd. (Fiber Materials Inc.), Starfire Systems Inc., and Pyromeral Systems, among others.
The key regions covered in the report are as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-matrix-composites-market
Reinforcement type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028, Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Carbon/Carbon (C/C)
- Carbon/Silicon Carbide (C/SiC)
- Silicon Carbide/ Silicon Carbide (SiC/SiC)
Fiber type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028, Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Continuous or long fibers
- Discontinuous or short fibers
Industry vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028, Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Energy and Power
- Electrical and Electronic Products
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1240
Table of Contents:
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Ceramic Matrix Composites market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product type
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Ceramic Matrix Composites market size
2.2 Latest regional market trends
2.3 Emerging growth trends
3.1 Global Ceramic Matrix Composites market key players
3.2 Global Ceramic Matrix Composites size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Ceramic Matrix Composites market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic alliances
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs