Experiencing QuickBooks data damage error? Well, data damage errors in QuickBooks can be annoying and the user needs to work on it immediately, to avoid any sort of technical issues. Without company file being in access, it is not possible to perform any of the activities in QuickBooks. This error is a bit difficult to locate and can be caused due to both internal factors and external factors. There can be a bunch of factors causing this issue, which we will be elaborating later in this post. To learn further about this issue, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also consult our technical support professionals at 1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with immediate support and assistance.
Steps to fix the data damage issue
The user needs to perform the below set of steps to fix the data damage issues successfully. One can simply try fixing the verify data and rebuild data functions. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The very first step is t start selecting the options window and choose the option to close all
- The next step is to verify data and move to the file menu on the menu bar and also click on verify data which is under the utility tab
- Once done with that, the user needs to follow any of these two steps:
- In case the message says, QuickBooks detected no problems with the data, then no further action is required
- Or if the message says your data has lost integrity, then it indicates that the data damage is there in the file and users will need to follow the further steps to rebuild data.
Steps to rebuild data in QuickBooks
- At first, the user simply needs to rebuild data which is under the utility option
- Once done with that, users will receive a warning message to back up the company file
- Now, press ok tab
- Choose all the data which you will need backup of
- Make the backup
- After the backup is created, the rebuild data utility function will automatically start
- After the message stating rebuild data utility appears, the user needs to click on the ok tab to complete the process
With this, we come to the end of this post right here with the hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the error from its root cause. However, if there is any query or if the user requires our assistance at any point in time, then in that case consult our QuickBooks tech support professionals at 1-888-351-0999, and we will provide you with immediate support services.