According to the Regional Research Reports, the global Automotive On-board Power Inverters market is expected to reach USD 977.89 million by 2030 from USD 782.46 million in 2021. The global Automotive On-board Power Inverters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.56% from 2022 to 2030.
The rising adoption of electrical and electronic equipment inside vehicles is expected to drive the market. Increasing the preference for handheld devices inside the vehicle for easy use while driving the vehicle adds to the market growth simultaneously. In addition, the significant growth of connected-vehicle services across the globe propel the growth of the automotive on-board power inverter market over the forecast period. The expansion of the automotive industry and demand for vehicles is rising daily. Besides, the rise in the adoption of electric vehicles as raised awareness about the environmental problem due to the emission of hazardous gas such as CO2. These are some major factors that work as drivers of the global automotive on-board power inverter market.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report @https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/request-sample/global-automotive-on-board-power-inverters-market/AT-1227
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Segmentation
Regional Research Reports has segmented the global Automotive On-board Power Inverters market based on power, vehicle type, and sales channel at a regional and global level. Geographically, the research report has considered the five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East Africa. Moreover, the research study focuses on the market analysis of the tier-1 countries, such as the USA, China, Germany, India, the UK, Japan, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, South Korea, and other territories.
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Analysis by Power
- Below 100W
- Above 150W
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Analysis by Vehicle Type
- Light weight commercial vehicle
- Heavy weight commercial vehicle
- Passenger vehicle
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Analysis by Sales Channel
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Growth, by Region and Country, 2018-2021, 2022-2030 (US$ Millions)
Make an Enquire before Purchase @https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/buy-now/global-automotive-on-board-power-inverters-market?opt=2950
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Analysis by Region and Country
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Australia New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Rest of South America)
- The Middle East Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Qatar, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Competitive: Key Players
The report includes a comprehensive analysis of leading market players, such as:
- Key companies Automotive On-board Power Inverters revenues in the global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated), (US$ Millions)
- Key companies Automotive On-board Power Inverters revenues market share in global market, 2021 (%)
- Key companies Automotive On-board Power Inverters sold in the global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated)
Leading Automotive On-board Power Inverters Manufacturers –
- DELTA ELECTRONICS, INC.
- Magnum Dimensions
- Calsonic Kansei,
- Continental AG
- Power Bright
- Eaton Corporation
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES STORAGE CORPORATION
- Lear Corporation
- DELTA ELECTRONICS, INC.
- Samlex America Inc.
(Note: The list of the key market players can be updated with the latest market scenario and trends)
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc:@ https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/table-of-content/global-automotive-on-board-power-inverters-market/AT-1227
Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply Demand Analysis
- Type Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces Value/Supply Chain Analysis
- Developed Emerging Economies Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, Trends
- Conclusion Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Automotive On-board Power Inverters Market Research Methodology
The report is based on analysis through extensive secondary research and primary Interviews.
The secondary data sources include the company website, annual reports, investor presentations, press releases, white papers, journals, certified publications, government websites, and articles from the industry.
Similarly following is the list of a few paid secondary sources/databases,
- DB Hoovers
- HG Insights
The primary sources include CXOs, VPs, directors, technology innovation directors, type managers, and related executives from key organizations from both the supply and demand sides. Similarly, we have also interviewed various end user organizations. We cannot reveal the end-user organizations due to non-disclosure agreements.
For instance, the region forecast is based on extensive secondary research and primary Interviews. We have conducted primary interviews across the regions to get more region-specific insights. Additionally, primary interviews were conducted with independent consultants and subject matter experts in respective regions. These experts were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market and validate the research findings and estimations. The primary and secondary data inputs referred for triangulation and forecast for the region segment are as follows,
- Top Player's historic revenues and Year on Year Growth
- Top Players' regional presence and revenue patterns
- Recent Developments and strategies of vendors and end users (E.g., Mergers Acquisitions, Partnerships, New Type Launch, and others)
- RD Investments Innovation Landscape
- Start-up Ecosystem and Funding Initiatives
- Regulatory Environment and Implications (Country or region Specific)
Request For Report Description @https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/industry-reports/global-automotive-on-board-power-inverters-market/AT-1227
Benefits of purchasing this report:
- We have an easy delivery model, where you can suggest changes and customize the report's scope and table of content as per your needs and requirements
- The 20% of the customization in this market is offered free of charge with the purchase of any license of the report
- You can also directly share your query purpose for this report while requesting to sample request or buying this study
- 130+ pages in the PDF printable format and Editable Excel Sheet
- Free 60 Days Analyst support to explain your feedback during post-purchase
- Conclusion and recommendation to assist in implementing the report's benefits at the ground level
Top 5 More selling market research report