Jain University Online learning courses has been approved by the authority UGC (University Grants Commission) and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved. Along with that university is recognized among the top universities by NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) and it has also been accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with Grade ‘A’ in India.
- Name of the institute - Jain University Online Education
- Established by - Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College
- Establishment year - 1990
- Institute Type - Private
- Location - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Approved by - UGC, AICTE
- Affiliated by - Grade 'A' by the NAAC
- Application mode - Online and Offline
How to apply for the Jain University admission 2022?
Apply for Jain University admissions for the academic session 2022 -2023; applicants can get the application form via both Online Mode and Offline Mode.
What are the Documents Required for Jain University online and offline admission process?
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Entrance exam scorecard/marks
- Recent passport size photograph in formal dress with white background
What are the courses offered by the JAIN university online learning?
Given below the online programs and specializations offered for the admissions in Jain University for the academic session 2022 -2023:-
- Online BBA
- Online B.Com
- Online MCA
- Online M.Com
- Online MA
- Online MBA
- Human Resource Management
- General Management
- Systems and Operations Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Human Resource Management and Finance
- Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Aviation Management
- Project Management
- Information Technology Management
- Healthcare Management
- Logistics Supply Chain Management (Integrated with CIPS, UK)
- Banking Finance (Benchmarked to IIBF, India)
- Financial Markets (Integrated with IFM, UK)
- Business Intelligence Analytics (Integrated with IoA, UK)
- Business Intelligence and AI (Integrated AI Society, UK)
- Strategic Finance (Integrated with CPA, US + CMA, US)
- Real Estate Management (Integrated with RICS, UK)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (Integrated with SHRM Certification)
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Advertising Branding
- Strategy Leadership
- International Finance (Accredited by ACCA, UK)
- Finance and Leadership (Accredited by CIMA, UK)
- International Marketing (Recognized with CIM, UK)
- Strategic Marketing (Integrated with CDMP from Digital Marketing Institute, Ireland)
- Data Science Analytics
- Digital Marketing E-commerce
- Investment Banking Equity Research
What is eligibility to apply for above given courses by JU Online?
Eligibility criteria to apply for the admission in JU Online degree courses offered:-
- For JU Online PG degree courses offered - should have done graduation (Minimum of 3 Years Degree Program), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for general category candidates (45% for SC/ST category candidates) from a recognized University.
- For JU Online UG degree courses offered - must have cleared class 10th and 12th in any stream from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board.
Description – Jain University online has perceived the approval from the authority UGC and AICTE authority. Applicants can get the Jain online learning application form via both Online Mode and Offline Mode.