The global Glass Filled Nylon Market is forecast to reach USD 11.72 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Glass filled nylon is made by adding powdered glass to the nylon resin or by extruding the plastic with glass fibers. Glass filled nylon is known for its high hardness, high tensile strength and low shrinkage at higher temperatures properties. These properties of the glass filled nylon are increasing their usage in the manufacture of parts used in various industries such as automotive and aerospace industries.
The market for glass filled nylon is influenced by the rising demand from the automotive industry. Automotive industries prefer glass filled nylon because it is an ideal solution for weight reduction. They are used in
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1859
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Polyamide 6 held a market share of 62.1% in the year 2018. The high demand is due to its easy availability and low cost, and it possesses properties such as high mechanical strength, good tensile strength, and chemical resistance.
- The injection molding process for glass filled nylon market accounted for a higher share as well as a higher CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. This process is highly used in the manufacturing of technical components in the automotive industry.
- The market for “30% glass filled nylon” is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. This type of glass filling is made by adding polyamide resin and glass fiber. It provides high rigidity and strength.
- The automotive industry is expected to be the largest end-use industry of glass nylon with a market share of 61.1% in the year 2018. These are a cheaper solution in comparison to metals.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of 49.5% in the year 2018. The booming industrialization and promotion of electric vehicles, especially in China and India, are propelling the market growth in the region.
- Key participants BASF SE, Royal DSM N.V., Evonik Industries, Fukuang Plastic, Nylatech, Akro-Plastic GmbH, Arkema, Ascend, Asahi Kasei Corporation, and Radici Group, among others.
To know more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glass-filled-nylon-market
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Polyamide 6
- Polyamide 12
- Polyamide 66
Manufacturing Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Injection Molding
- Extrusion Molding
Glass Filling Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- 30% glass filled
- 30% glass filled
- 20% glass filled
- 10% glass filled
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Electrical Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1859
Key questions covered in the global Glass Filled Nylon Market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Glass Filled Nylon Market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Glass Filled Nylon Market growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Glass Filled Nylon Market?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1859
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs