The global construction equipment rental market size reached USD 104.46 Billion in 2021, and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. High maintenance cost of construction equipment is a key factor driving revenue growth of the global construction equipment rental market.
The research takes a closer look at prominent factors driving the growth rate of the prominent product categories across major geography. Furthermore, the study covers a lot of the sales, gross margin, consumption capacity, spending power and customer preference across various countries. The report offers clear indications how the Construction equipment rental market is expected to witness numerous exciting opportunities in the years to come. Critical aspects including the growing requirement, demand and supply status, customer preference, distribution channels and others are presented through resources such as charts, tables, and infographics.
Market Size – USD 104.46 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.4%, Market Trend – High demand from Asia Pacific
Get a sample of the report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/476
Scope of The Report
The Construction Equipment Rental market is further segmented in terms of applications, end-user, end-use, geographic presence, by-products as well as services. In addition, the subject matter experts evaluating the industry provide an all-inclusive category-specific industry outlook. A comprehensive collection of data on major companies occupying a strong foothold in the industry adds immense value to the overall research. The assessment of the wining strategies followed by these companies can help business owners not only strategize but also execute business operations by referring the statistics about competitor analysis. Careful assessment of the industry analysis across different regions along with vital information on the market size, share and growth rate makes this report a wonderful resource for business evangelists.
Global Construction Equipment Rental market competition by TOP MANUFACTURERS, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
- Some major companies in the global market report include Loxam Group, United Rentals, Inc., Cramo Group, Mtandt Group, NESCO Specialty Rentals, Boels Rental, Ahern Rentals, Caterpillar Inc., Herc Rentals Inc., and Speedy Hire Plc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global construction equipment rental market on the basis of equipment type, product type, application, and region:
- Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Material Handling
- Road Building
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Crawler Dozers
- Concrete Pumps
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Real Estate
- Transport Power
- Energy Infrastructure
Regional Analysis of the Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Excavators segment accounted for second-largest revenue share in 2021. Excavators are common earthmoving vehicles that feature a bucket, an arm, a rotating cab, and movable tracks. These features provide superior digging power and mobility, allowing heavy equipment to perform a variety of tasks, such as trenching and digging, lifting waste, and excavating mines, among various other tasks. The ability to operate in confined spaces and restricted areas while exerting low ground pressure is a key factor driving demand for such machinery and equipment. Excavators also have auxiliary hydraulics, which allow for greater attachment versatility, which is expected to further increase adoption and preference in the coming years.
- Material handling segment accounted for a considerably large revenue share in 2021. Material handling equipment is widely used for transportation, storage, and control of materials at various stages of projects. These types of equipment are becoming increasingly popular due to better work efficiency and productivity, fewer accidents in facilities, and most importantly, improved ability to complete tasks in the proposed/given or prescribed timeline with high success rate. The performance of various types of material handling equipment has gradually improved as a result of rapid technological advancements, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Furthermore, combining advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies with material handling equipment aids in activity monitoring and performance improvement, and makes for better ability to steadily progress towards automation, which is a major objective in a technologically-advancing world.
Request a discount on the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/476
The Construction Equipment Rental Market report also includes an investment analysis and growth trend analysis to help readers maximize their return on investment. It highlights the growth opportunities existing in the global Construction Equipment Rental market segments. It offers an extensive investigation of the import-export status and the rates of production and consumption. The Construction Equipment Rental Market report also provides some of the essential market aspects to draw a forecast for the coming years based on the information derived as part of the historical analysis and an analysis of the current market scenario.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or to request customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Request customization of the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/476
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
- Eric Lee
- Corporate Sales Specialist
- Emergen Research | Web: emergenresearch.com
- Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
- Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-construction-equipment-rental-market