The global Automotive LiDAR Market is expected to reach USD 1,092.5 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. An increase in the research and development activities in the autonomous vehicle has propelled the demand for the market. The market for autonomous vehicles is continuously evolving to meet the requirement of the customers by collaborating with tech giants. Advancement in technology and awareness regarding Light Detection and Ranging for vehicle safety will create a demand for the product.
Companies such as Uber, General Motors, Apple, and Waymo are involved in the development of autonomous vehicles. LiDAR is one of the key factors in autonomous vehicles, and the mass production of these autonomous vehicles will create a demand for the market product.
The benefit of the LiDAR may drive its demand, but the high cost and low durability of the currently existing technology will affect its demand among the automotive industry. Several companies have avoided using this technology owing to its less durability and limited range. However, manufacturers are seeing it as an upcoming technology in the industry and are engaging in updating the current technology. Velodyne Company, in 2017, established a LiDAR factory in California to ramp up its LiDAR product portfolio.
Market Size – USD 166.4 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 27.8%, Market trends – Increased investment in RD in developed regions.
Get a sample of the report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/139
One of the report’s central components is the broad Automotive LiDAR market segmentation that includes the product type gamut, application spectrum, end-user industry landscape, significant geographical regions, and the top market contenders. The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production consumption rates, demand supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. The key players’ financial positions, along with their gross profits, sales volumes, sales revenue, manufacturing costs, and other financial ratios, have been accurately gauged in the report. Furthermore, several analytical tools like investment assessment, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been implemented by our analysts’ team to evaluate the production and distribution capacities of the Automotive LiDAR market players.
The Global Automotive LiDAR Market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. The report discusses the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graph, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market at length. The report scrutinizes the strategic approach of key market players towards expanding their product offerings and fortifying their market foothold. The leading market contenders listed in the report are as follows:
- Key participants include Delphi Automotive PLC, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Velodyne LiDAR, Inc., First Sensor AG, Continental AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Quanergy System Inc., Leddartech Inc., and Innoviz Technologies Ltd., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Automotive LiDAR Market on the basis of image type, technology, vehicle type, application, location, and region:
Image Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- 2D Image Type
- 3D-Image Type
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Solid-State LiDAR
- Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Battery Electric
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-autonomous vehicle
Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Bumper Grill
- Headlight Taillight
- Roofs Upper Pillars
- Others (Windscreen, Rear View Mirrors)
Regional Analysis of the Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The high demand for solid-state LiDAR is due to its cost-effective nature. Built on a silicon chip, a solid-state LiDAR is smaller and more irrepressible to vibrations. It can also adjust its directional focus, which is desirable for autonomous vehicle designers.
- These LiDAR technologies are generally used on bumper and grills location. A need for a better field view without any effect on the appearance of the vehicles is leading the demand for this segment.
- North America dominated the market for automotive LiDAR with a 53.9% share in 2019. The mandatory regulations by the government for the installation of safety technologies and the high rate of adoption of advanced technologies will drive the demand of the market.
Request a discount on the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/139
The Automotive LiDAR Market report also includes an investment analysis and growth trend analysis to help readers maximize their return on investment. It highlights the growth opportunities existing in the global Automotive LiDAR market segments. It offers an extensive investigation of the import-export status and the rates of production and consumption. The Automotive LiDAR Market report also provides some of the essential market aspects to draw a forecast for the coming years based on the information derived as part of the historical analysis and an analysis of the current market scenario.
Request customization of the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/139
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or to request customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
- Eric Lee
- Corporate Sales Specialist
- Emergen Research | Web: emergenresearch.com
- Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
- Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-automotive-lidar-market