Emergen Research has published a research report on global Carbon Fiber Market to offer comprehensive analysis of current and emerging market trends along with key developments in the industry. The report offers in-depth information about market share, market size, market revenue growth, drivers, restraints, growth opportunities and challenges. The report also provides insights on different segments such as product types, applications, regional bifurcation along with top companies. The report is curated using primary and secondary research which is thoroughly evaluated by experts in the industry and is well-presented using various pictorial presentations such as tables, diagrams, charts and figures.
This steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for carbon fiber from aerospace and defense sector as well as from automotive, marine, and sports industries and sectors. Carbon fibers are strong and highly durable to stress, which makes the material highly dependable for a variety of critical and simple applications and products. Aircraft operating in aviation and defense sectors require strength and need to be light weight to function efficiently.
Get Free Brochure of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/723
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are Toray Industries Inc., SGL Group, Hexcel Corporation, Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd., Teijin Limited, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Solvay, Jiangsu Hengshen Co. Ltd., Hyosung, and DowAksa.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In January 2019, Bombardier Aerostructures and Engineering Services entered into an agreement with Teijin. The purpose of this agreement was to acquire TENAX carbon fiber material from Bombardier Aerostuctures and Engineering Services.
- Europe accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global market in 2020, which is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period. This can be attributed to presence of high end automobile manufacturers as well as major aircraft manufacturers in countries in the region.
- The aerospace and defense segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. This growth can be attributed to wide usage of carbon fibers in aviation and defense sector owing to lightweight and high strength properties, which in turn increases fuel efficiency and maneuverability of aircraft in flight. Moreover, key players such as Airbus and Boeing have started using carbon fiber composites to build aircraft bodies.
Browse the complete Global Carbon Fiber Market Research Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/carbon-fiber-market
For this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global carbon fiber market based on raw material, product type, end use, and region.
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- PAN–based carbon fiber
- Pitch–based carbon fiber
- Rayon–based carbon fiber
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Continuous carbon fiber
- Long carbon fiber
- Short carbon fiber
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Aerospace defense
- Wind Energy
- Sporting goods
- Electrical electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Pipe Tank
- Others (medical, oil gas, 3D printing, high speed metro train, hydrogen gas storage, electrode for batteries)
Regional Bifurcation of the Carbon Fiber Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Carbon Fiber market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the Carbon Fiber market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/723
Highlights of Table of Contents (TOC):
- Overview of Global Carbon Fiber Market
- Competitive analysis of the Carbon Fiber market
- Regional analysis of Global Carbon Fiber market production and revenue
- Regional analysis of Global Carbon Fiber market supply, consumption, and export import
- Type-based market analysis of global Carbon Fiber production, revenue, and price trends
- Application-based analysis of the global Carbon Fiber market
- Manufacturer profiles, manufacturing cost, and upstream and downstream analysis of global Carbon Fiber market
- Global Carbon Fiber market forecast (2020-2027)
- Conclusion of the research report
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/723
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Smart Speaker Market
Injectable Drug Delivery Market
Smart Home Market
Cell and Gene Therapy Market
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights