Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) is a public level assessment led by SSC to enlist reasonable possibilities for various Group B and Group C posts under Government of India. It is perhaps the most sought-after test in India attributable to SSC CGL Jobs and the advantages and advantages related with it.
SSC CGL Jobs – Post Description
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination is led by SSC to enlist appropriate possibilities to different Group B and Group C posts in ministries and divisions under Government of India. The rundown of SSC CGL Jobs is classified underneath.
SSC CGL Posts Perks
The SSC CGL workers are qualified for get numerous different advantages separated from the compensation. The advantages include:
- Medical Facilities: The SSC CGL workers become an individual from the Central Government Health Scheme. This gives the advantage of free treatment in most driving medical clinics in the country.
- Gratuity Benefit: The Employees will be qualified for Gratuity Benefit from the Government which will assist with setting aside cash for a superior future.
- National Pension Scheme: The SSC CGL Employees will get enrolment in the NPS plan and will be given a PAN card. A specific level of pay will be deducted under this plan and kept as a commitment towards NPS, and the sum is contributed by the business.
- Paid leave Benefits: The workers will be qualified for get relaxed leaves, honor leaves, clinical leaves, and so on.
- Transport Allowance: The SSC CGL workers will be given transportation charges forward and backward from office.
- Mobile Bill Payment: For certain posts, you will be given a free SIM card and you are qualified for get a specific sum consistently.
SSC CGL Salary – Allowances and Benefits
The SSC CGL representatives are qualified for House Rent Allowances, Dearness Allowances and Transport Allowances as follows:
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
House lease remittance changes as indicated by the city and is grouped into 3 unique classes. HRA will not be not as much as Rs. 5400/ – pm for X class urban communities, Rs. 3600/ – pm for Y class urban communities and Rs.1800/ – pm for Z classification urban communities.
- X class of urban communities will get 24% of Basic Pay.
- Y classification of urban communities will get 16% of Basic Pay.
- Z classification of urban communities will get 8% of Basic Pay.
The House Rent Allowance will be 27%, 18% and 9% of Basic Pay in X, Y and Z urban communities when Dearness Allowance (DA) gets more than 25% and afterward to 10%, 20% and 30% of Basic Pay in Z, Y and X urban communities when the DA passes half boundary.
Dearness Allowance (DA)
The Dearness Allowance for the competitors will be 17% Of fundamental Pay under the seventh Pay Commission. The DA was expanded to 17% by the association bureau in October 2019.
Transport Allowance (TA)
- Employees posted in the urban communities: Rs.3600
- Employees posted at any remaining spots: Rs.1800