The global biodegradable plastics market size is projected to grow USD 27.2 billion by 2027 from USD 7.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 25.1% between 2021 and 2027. A major factor driving the market study is the favorable government policies, which promote bio-plastics. Additionally, attractive usage trends in flexible packaging are likely to favor market growth. On the flip side, a higher price of biodegradable polymers than petroleum-based polymers is expected to hamper the market growth.
published by Market Statsville Group (MSG), provides information on regional and global markets. MSG expects the global Bio-degradable Polymers market will showcase an impressive CAGR from 2022 to 2030. The comprehensive research report on the Bio-degradable Polymers market offers valuable insights, shedding light on the market dynamics, value chain analysis, regulatory framework, emerging investment hotspots, competitive landscape, regional landscape, and exhaustive market segments.
This report contains the historic, present, and forecast analysis of the Bio-degradable Polymers market at segmental, regional, and country-level, including the following market information:
- Global Bio-degradable Polymers Market Revenue, 2018-2021, 2022-2030, (US$ Millions)
- Global Bio-degradable Polymers Market Sales Volume, 2018-2021, 2022-2030, (Units)
- Share of the top five Bio-degradable Polymers companies in 2021 (%)
Market Statsville Group™ has surveyed the Bio-degradable Polymers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and industry experts in its latest industry report. Also, the report provides a piece of in-depth information on the current strategies and opportunities adopted by the market players at a global and domestic level. This will assist the vendors/clients, policymakers, stakeholders, investors, and newcomers, in seeking information on the Bio-degradable Polymers market in seizing opportunities, pinpointing important tactics, and gaining an edge over its peer competitors.
Request Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/bio-degradable-polymers-market
The report further discusses a detailed segmental, regional, and country-level analysis of the Bio-degradable Polymers industry. It focuses on delivering an exhaustive market segmentation based on type, application, and end-use industries. The research report further presents a growth analysis of each segment to deliver an accurate calculation and future sales prospects within the timeframe 2022-2030. The analysis offers strategic insight and fruitful information to the readers, which will assist in capitalizing on the business offerings and expansion.
Segments Covered in this report are:
By Grade Type Outlook (Sales, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Starch-based Plastics
- Polylactic Acid
- Polyhydroxy Alkanoates
- Cellulose Derivatives
By End-Use Outlook (Sales, USD Million, 2017-2027)
- Consumer Goods
- Other End-user Industries
Direct Purchase Report:https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/bio-degradable-polymers-market?opt=2950
Regions Covered in this report are:
North America (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2030)
Europe (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2030)
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2030)
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia
South America (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2030)
- Rest of South America
Middle East Africa (Revenue: USD Million; 2017-2030)
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East Africa
Competitor Analysis of the Global Bio-degradable Polymers Market
The report emphasizes presenting detailed information about the industry that can assist its vendors/clients in making prompt decisions, business strategies, and investment goals in their respective markets. The study entails an extensive portfolio of market players leading or excelling continuously in the global and regional markets.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc: https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/bio-degradable-polymers-market
The key companies covered in the market report are:
The worldwide market for biodegradable polymers is consolidated, with the market leader in each product area controlling a significant portion of the market. NatureWorks LLC is the market leader in polylactic acid products and Novamont S.p.A is the leading manufacturer of starch-based biodegradable polymers. Other key players in the market include BASF SE, BIOTEC, Cardia Bioplastics, DuPont, Eastman Chemical Company, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, Merck KGaA, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Natureworks LLC, Novamont SpA, Rodenburg Biopolymers, Ltd, Total Corbion, and UNITIKA LTD.
Why do you need to purchase this report?
- To understand the current market scenario and future growth opportunities in both established and emerging markets.
- To gain insights across dominating and growing segments across all key geographies and countries.
- It saves time for the vendors looking for an entry-level research study, as the report comprises a 360-degree analysis of the market, including market size and volume over the forecast period, factors impacting the market growth, regulations, investment pockets, SWOT analysis, import/export trends, and others.
- Historical, current, and projected market size from both ends, value (US$ million) and volume (units).
- To understand the strategies adopted by the market players, company dashboard, and ranking of the key market players occupying the leading position in the regional and domestic markets.
- 3-months of analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Radical highlights of the report:
- What is the market size and growth rate over the analysis period (2018-2030)?
- What are the factors driving and obstructing the market growth, along with the key trends and upcoming opportunities in the market during the forecast period?
- How much can incremental dollar investment opportunities be witnessed in the market during the forecast period?
- How to excel in the market by analyzing various forecast factors, including SWOT, PORTER’s, PESTEL analysis, business recommendations, regulatory framework, value chain analysis, supply-demand scenario, and impact of COVID-19 and strategies to regain the market growth.
- Who are the prominent companies with their market positioning share, winning strategies, investment strategies, and growth planning in the industry?
Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Summary Snapshot, 2022–2030
- Key Findings
- Top Impacting Factors
- Top Investment Pockets
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Business Recommendations
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
- Key Insights
- Value Chain
- Technological Insights
- Key Mergers, Acquisitions, Partnerships, etc.
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Ecosystem/ Value Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Price Trend Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Import/Export Trends
- New Revenue Pockets
- Supply-Demand Analysis
- Pain Point Analysis
- Regulatory Framework
Request For Report Description: https://www.marketstatsville.com/bio-degradable-polymers-market
Thank you for considering reading the research report published by Market Statsville Group™. Kindly reach us for any required customization plan in the report. We will spare no effort in providing the most suitable report as per your need.
About Market Statsville Group
Market Statsville Group (MSG) is a business research and consulting platform of Statsville Consulting Private Limited, based in Oklahoma, USA. MSG is the leading market research and strategy builder with the depth and breadth of solutions that perfectly suit your every need. MSG provides solutions in a wide range of industry verticals in market sizing, analysis, and intelligent business insights. MSG has experienced research analysts who are proficient at digging deep and providing various customizable data that help you make decisions with clarity, confidence, and impact. Furthermore, Market Statsville Group already benefited more than 1,000 companies each year for their revenue planning. It helped them take their disruptions/innovations early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
800 Third Avenue Suite A #1519
New York, NY 10022
+1 (646) 663-5829 | India: +91-702-496-8807
MSG Blog https://marketstatsvilleblogs.com/
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter